We hope you love the items we recommend, just so you know, Quit Chronic Fatigue may receive a small commission from links in this post at no cost to you.
What Is The Main Cause Of Candida?
Candida albicans is a microorganism that resides naturally in your gut, vagina, mouth and skin. But, problems can arise when candida colonies multiply to unhealthy levels. And you know this is happening when this overgrowth causes symptoms like :
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
- Out of control sugar cravings.
- Cognitive difficulties like brain fog, poor memory, and an inability to concentrate.
- Skin issues including rashes, psoriasis and eczema.
- Mood swings, depression and anxiety.
- Nail and skin fungal infections.
- Tiredness and fatigue.
- Genital and urinary tract infections.
- Sinus infections.
This overgrowth known as Candidiasis, presents in different ways as :
- Skin infection – Skin can be infected by candida overgrowth in areas of the body that are moist and receive little air circulation. In this case it shows up as diaper rash, the groin area, buttocks etc.
- Thrush – Thrush is the common name for an infection caused by candida albicans overgrowth and can affect moist surfaces such as the mouth and vagina. It is common in people with diseases such as AIDS and cancer where the immune system is suppressed. However, it can also develop when your immune system is functioning normally.
- Esophagitis – A candida infection that starts in the mouth can spread to the esophagus. When this happens it is known as esophagitis. This type of infection is usually found in people with AIDS or who are undergoing chemotherapy.
In otherwise healthy people, some of the most common reasons for candida growing out of control are taking a course of antibiotics which wipes out the good bacteria that help keep candida in check. Eating a diet high in processed carbohydrates, sugar and alcohol which feeds the candida allowing it to multiply and living a high stress lifestyle which can adversely affect your immune system.
How Do You Treat Candida Overgrowth?
Very often pharmaceutical medication offers limited results in getting your candida overgrowth under control. It may work for a short time and your most obvious and annoying symptoms will disappear, but unless you take steps to change the conditions that cause the overgrowth in the first place your symptoms along with the overgrowth are likely to return.
At this point you are probably asking “can I fight candida naturally”? And the short answer is yes.
Simply put, a natural 3 step approach to eliminating the candida overgrowth works best.
Step 1. First you need to starve the candida of its food source by modifying your diet.
Step 2. Then you need to use natural botanicals and enzymes to kill the candida off.
Step 3. Finally you need to rebalance your gut flora to ensure the candida is kept under control.
Many people are unsuccessful in eliminating their candidiasis because they don’t follow these 3 holistic steps to rid themselves of the overgrowth. All 3 steps are crucial in treating the overgrowth and getting your gut health back into balance again.
Another common mistake is not including an enzyme supplement in your natural candidiasis healing regimen.
You need to include an enzyme supplement to break down the biofilms candida creates to protect itself. Breaking down the biofilms and allowing the natural antifungals you are using to kill off the candida is very effective in stopping the overgrowth in its tracks.
Some effective antifungals for candidiasis treatment include:
The protective biofilm produced by candida is constructed from beta-glucans. When you use enzymes to break down candida’s biofilm and cell wall it helps expose the beta-glucans and activate your immune system response against the candida overgrowth.
This is where the supplement Cadidase from Enzymedica provides crucial support in eliminating candida overgrowth.
Enzymedica Candidase is a natural formulation specifically developed for help in getting candida levels back into balance. Candidase does this by using two enzyme blends to help the body maintain a healthy balance of gut flora.
The enzyme Cellulase breaks down the cell wall of the yeast allowing the other enzyme, Protease to digest the interior proteins.
Lifestyle and environmental factors can have a substantial and negative impact on the body’s ability to preserve ideal levels of intestinal flora. Maintaining healthy gut flora is crucial to overall health, as it renews the body’s energy and keeps the immune and digestive systems functioning optimally.
Enzymedica Candidase enzyme blend supports the body’s natural ability to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora. Cellulase breaks down the yeast cell wall while protease digests the interior proteins. This combination provides a gentle, cleansing effect to kill off the candida overgrowth without the harsh discomfort common to cleansing.
- NATURAL ENZYMES – The Candidase formulation contains ‘Thera-blend’ a proprietary blend of multiple fast acting enzyme strains that perform optimally within various PH levels.
- GUT SUPPORT FORMULA – Helps balance yeast levels gently without harsh ingredients for gentle and effective results.
- SUPPORTS GUT FLORA – Provides support for gut health and a healthy immune system. Helps alleviate symptoms of fatigue, cognitive issues, and sugar cravings.
- RESEARCHED INGREDIENTS – Enzymedica products use researched ingredients backed by science.
- THERAPEUTIC LEVELS – Enzymes are produced at the highest possible levels available for efficacy in reducing candida overgrowth.
PRO’s Of Enzymedica Candidase
- It is a quality product backed by science.
- Provides additional support in overcoming candida overgrowth.
- Manufactured from Non GMO ingredients.
CON’s Of Enzymedica Candidase
- Due to it being a quality product Enzymedica Candidase is not a cheap supplement. The recommended dose is 2 capsules 3 times per day with the standard container size having 42 capsules. This means a standard size container would last only a week and you may need to take this supplement for a few weeks. However Candidase is available in 3 sizes 42, 84 and 100 count sizes with the larger containers being more cost effective.
Putting It All Together
If you have a candida overgrowth you need to use a natural 3 step process to get it back into balance. Your diet and lifestyle will need modification and the use some natural anti fungal botanicals and Enzymedica Candidase will kill off the overgrowth.
Candida overgrowths can be tenacious, but by persisting with the 3 steps you will be able to achieve balance and find your candida symptoms cure.
Please Feel Free To Leave A Comment Below.